Complaint Review: EZlaptop.com

• Submitted: Fri, July 01, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, July 01, 2005

• Reported By:Rochester New York
ezlaptop.com/ Internet U.S.A.

EZlaptop.com ripoff never received laptop Interent

I noticed about a week ago that the website EZlaptop.com was down. I had been faithfully completing e-mail clicks to receive my FREE Sony VAIO lapotp for just $5.

I got my 210 credits and sent for the free laptop. I went back to the website to attempt to "track my order" and the website was gone. I do not know if possibly my laptop is coming but by reading other people's complaints it doesn't look too pretty.

If my laptop does actually come in I will update this page. And, if somehow people find away to get their $5 dollars back and someone sees this complaint...please let me know!

Rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2005 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZlaptopcom/internet/EZlaptopcom-ripoff-never-received-laptop-Interent-148255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZlaptop.com