Complaint Review: Exploretrip.com

• Reported By: Priscilla — Orlando Florida
Exploretrip.com
, California USA

Exploretrip.com Deceiving, fraudulent, false business California

Last year I purchased 2 tickets to Brazil for September, however my father past away in July so I asked to have my ticket changed to July. The customer service not only took forever to answer the call, but they charged me additional $850 dollars to change my ticket. Since my husband could not go, they ensure me that I would have a credit for his ticket in a total of $700. After September I called and asked to use this credit towards a ticket for myself to go to Brazil visit my mom for Christmas and they again took forever to answer, but once they did, the guy  told me that the $700 was attached to my husbands name - even though I am the one that paid for everything and it was on MY CREDIT CARD. I thought that it was absurd. So I bought a ticket separately and visited my mom.

Now I just contacted them to inquire about my credit and they told me that to purchase a ticket it will have a fee of $300, since I am changing the tickets date from September, 2013!!! And the worst: because it is Saturday, they cannot deal with this matter because the ticketing department is CLOSED. I am so fed up that after spending a lot, my only credit will be $400 and I may not even get it. BY THE WAY: WORST COMPANY EVER!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exploretripcom/California/Exploretripcom-Deceiving-fraudulent-false-business-California-1130900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exploretrip.com