• Report: #332045

• Updated: Fri, November 21, 2008

• Reported By:Little Lake Michigan
Extreme-scooters
extreme-scooters.com Internet U.S.A.

Extreme-scooters - Dave Burgman sold me a Tank Scooter which does not work Would not help in anyway. Bike is still sitting in garage unable to run it Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer needed to notify us of parts needed.

ExtremeScooters.com, Dave Bergman, beware of ordering anything from this man or his company. I ordered a Tank Touring Bike. It now sits in my garage going on the second year.

When this item was delivered, it was dented, and a liftgate was not supplied as stated in ordering process.
The head lights never worked and the bike within a month stopped working.

Dave Bergman tried to hide and not answer his phone.
After many calls, they told me to purchase a new battery. Said the batteries they came with where cheap.
Well I did, and same ole, same ole, it would not run.
They offered me no help whatsoever, no money back. NOTHING!

I would recommend that no one buy any item like this off the interenet. And do not buy any items from Dave Bergman. If you type his name in you will find MANY people who he has decieved.

Sharonann2
Little Lake, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2008 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-scooters/internet/Extreme-scooters-Dave-Burgman-sold-me-a-Tank-Scooter-which-does-not-work-Would-not-help-332045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme-scooters

Customer needed to notify us of parts needed.

AUTHOR: John Eline - (U.S.A.)

If customer notified us of the parts needed we will honor the warranty and send the parts if it is within the warranty time.
Tank Sports is a very good company and sells good scooters and all the customer had to do was notify us and tell us which parts they needed.

Sincerely