Complaint Review: Eyepothesis

• Submitted: Fri, November 11, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, November 11, 2011

• Reported By: Sygnet — Terrace British Columbia Canada
22100 East 26th Ave #100 Aurora, Colorado United States of America

Eyepothesis Charges on my CC without receiving a thing for 3 months 89.60 Aurora, Colorado

Offered a free trial via internet, had to give CC, for 1.09. shipping.Never recieved their product and for 3 months charged my CC for 89.60. My Bank called to alert me of charges as I do not run a high balance. They destroyed the card and will send a new one along with fraud papers to fill out. In the meantime they suggested I report this any place I could as they seem to be getting a lot of this.

Seems like a new scam going around where they offer a free coupon or trial then charge people on their CC ..Looked them  up on the internet supposed to be some kind of skin or eye cream. I never even recieved my free trial.. Lesson Learned, please alert others to not fall for these interent scams popping up now Thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2011 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eyepothesis/-Aurora-Colorado-80019/Eyepothesis-Charges-on-my-CC-without-receiving-a-thing-for-3-months-8960-Aurora-Colora-797251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eyepothesis