Complaint Review: FIRST PREMIER BANK

• Submitted: Tue, November 11, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 23, 2009

• Reported By:ESTERO Florida
FIRST PREMIER BANK
3820 N LOUISE AVE SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota U.S.A.

FIRST PREMIER BANK CRAPPY SERVICE SIOUX FALLS South Dakota

*Consumer Comment: not bad

I have had 2 cards with Premier for a very long time. A couple of months ago I noticed that one was showing a zero availability even though there was no payment due. I contatced the company and was told since I made such a large paymant ( 111.00 ) it was being held for 20 days. I pointed out it was already past 20 days. They responded that I would get a letter in the mail. I waited and emailed them again when I did not get the letter. They responded by saying they would send me a letter.

I did finally get a response telling me that since it was now over 90 ndays on hold ( even though I was told they would hold the account for 20 days) I had to contact the office at the toll free number. I called and after being bounced around for more than an hour I was told they could not help me. I asked why. They said the a statement was returned to them by the post office. I asked them what the reason was for it being returned and she said they do not note it. She than said they they called my home phone and a third party said it was not the right number. My wife and I have lived here for over 7 years. no third party. I asked why they did not try again to make sure that they dialed it correctly and I was told it is not thier job so they closed it. I continued to make my payments and asked what need to be done. same old answer I would get a letter.

After gettiung the letter ( to the same address that they were getting them retutned from ) I called and said that I have waited to long to pay off the balance and then reapply and see what happens. As all of this was going on the mail from my other card made it to me just fine. go figure. I have never seen a company that so bluntly says that they just don't care.

Brian
ESTERO, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2008 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-PREMIER-BANK/SIOUX-FALLS-South-Dakota-33928/FIRST-PREMIER-BANK-CRAPPY-SERVICE-SIOUX-FALLS-South-Dakota-390308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST PREMIER BANK

not bad

AUTHOR: Chad27 - (U.S.A.)

I have had this card for 5mths and had no problems.Good customer service from what i have seen.It also has help my credit score alot.