Complaint Review: FREEDOMPOP

• Reported By: broo102 — r cucamonga California
FREEDOMPOP
Internet USA

FREEDOMPOP NOT A USER FRIENDLY PORDUCT Internet

*Consumer Comment: i am a current customer

Freedom Pop is a disorganized, "untouchable" company.  Their product for cheap internet access is a scam because one cannot operate it enough to get it started.  Long hours on the phone waiting for someone to help is not my idea of a good service or good service company.

I bought the promotional for $9.95 for an access stick.  They said i would get wihtin 5 workiing days; it took over 2 weeks to arrive.

Meanwhile, they send you gobs of emails with conflicting and verbose info about how to activate this thing.

Activation codes, download options, and evrything but the kitcen sink is thrown at you all at once BEFORE the dam device arrives.  Once it finally arrived, I tried to follow the instructions that ran me around in a circle for 2 days.

When I tried to call for tech support, I waited for more than an hour; they said they would call me back, I woulnt lose my place in line.  no call, no contact; I had to call them back to cancel.  They took my $10 & I was glad that I got ripped off cheap.

A cheap product made even cheaper by confusing run around and no support whatsoever.

Forget about this service, its owned by Sprint, so that should tell you something!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2014 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREEDOMPOP/internet/FREEDOMPOP-NOT-A-USER-FRIENDLY-PORDUCT-Internet-1169262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREEDOMPOP

i am a current customer

AUTHOR: Ross - ()

hello i am a current freedompop customer.i have been a customer almost 6 months and i have never charged anything.i have emailed support to see how fast they respond and it has been fast every time.

i think the problem people are having with freedompop is they do not read the fine print.everything is clearly stated on the final page before you sign up.i recommended freedompop to my family and she are happy.