Complaint Review: Family Security Council,. & Design Savers Plan

• Submitted: Tue, September 04, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 04, 2007

• Reported By:Vermillion South Dakota
Family Security Council,. & Design Savers Plan
2839 Paces Ferry Rd SE Ste 550 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Design Savers Plan And Family Security Council, They never honored their guaranteed refund when I asked to cancel. I never got my money back. Atlanta Georgia

These people are crooks. When I called and cancelled my policy (and I might add it was a week after I signed up) they told me it would take 8-10 weeks for my refund check. And of course after I waited the 10 weeks I called them and they informed me because I never asked for a refund when I cancelled that I wasn't going to get my money back. What a bunch of bologna. She asked why it took me so long to call and I told her they told me it would take that long for the check.

I filed a report with the Better Business Bureau. They contacted the company but never got any response. The bad thing about this whole deal is that Design Savers Plan was bought out by The Family Security Council, Inc. of Atlanta, GA. And they don't want to make good with the guarantee. One would think with this many complaints any attorney would be glad to open up a class action suit against them. They got over $300 of my money. For a weeks worth of coverage. Pretty expensive.

Vermillion, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2007 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Security-Council-Design-Savers-Plan/Atlanta-Georgia-30339-5734/Design-Savers-Plan-And-Family-Security-Council-They-never-honored-their-guaranteed-refund-272234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Security Council,. & Design Savers Plan