Complaint Review: Fastloan4me

• Submitted: Mon, July 01, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: Brandie — Otterbein Indiana
Internet USA

Fastloan4me the company took 30 dollars out of my account without my approval or knowledge Internet

I received an email from my bank letting me know that a check went through on my account for the amount of 30 dollars from a company named fastloan4me. I don't know who they are and i did not authorize them to take money out. I had a nsf charge of 72.00 because of this company that i don't know.

When i tried contacting them i get an operating sytem telling me i have a wait time and then it doesn't go through it simply cuts off. When i contacted my bank the only thing they could tell me was to close my account and open a new one but first i have to pay 90.99 because thats how much it cost for not having the amount in my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastloan4me/internet/Fastloan4me-the-company-took-30-dollars-out-of-my-account-without-my-approval-or-knowledg-1063627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastloan4me