respectively

• Submitted: Fri, January 02, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 16, 2009

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
FedEx Ground
6415 S 216th Street Kent, Washington U.S.A.

FedEx Ground: Bad Service, Imcompetent Reps FedEx Ground: Bad Service, Imcompetent Reps Kent Washington

*Consumer Suggestion: Use FedEx Express

I have never had such a bad experience with a delivery company! I do not know where to start. I had a package that was supposed to be delivered to me before Christmas as a present. I prepared everything to avoid all possible delays. The package was originally supposed to be shipped to my business address on on Dec. 16th. Anticipating the weather delay, I had it re-routed to my home address instead. I was right because it snowed.

I called 1-800-Go-Fedex to do this, and they refused. They told me the shipper HAS to be the one to change the address, so I called Swatch.com to help me re-route the package. To double verify, I called Fedex back to make sure they have the change in their system, and the representative said they did.

Of course there was a bad weather delay in the Seattle area, so the package got delayed. I accepted that. However, it was the aftermath that the sh*t hit the fan. On their website, it showed that the package arrived in Kent on Dec. 28th. I waited on the 29-31 for the delivery. The representative told me that they are backed up from the bad weather, so it will take a while.

Today (01/02) I looked back on their website, and it said they attempted to deliver to my house, but I was not home. Okay, two things wrong: 1) I was home ALL day, and 2) apparently the shipment center in Kent did not bother to make the change on the address. To make matters worse, they refused to pick up the phone to respond to other FedEx reps who tried to help me with this.

What surprises me is that I got packages delivered from other countries that was placed later than this one that arrived ON TIME despite the snowy weather via UPS, USPS, and DHL. What's sad is that FEdEx prides itself on being the most fastest and efficient. NOT TRUE at all!

For anyone who is considering delivery service, go through the Post Office or UPS. You will have better luck and better service! The bunch at the Kent office are a bunch of f*cking retards, who need to get their sh*t together.

Jadeknight75
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2009 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FedEx-Ground/Kent-Washington-98032/FedEx-Ground-Bad-Service-Imcompetent-Reps-FedEx-Ground-Bad-Service-Imcompetent-Reps-Ke-407357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FedEx Ground

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Use FedEx Express

AUTHOR: Jay D. - (U.S.A.)

Word to the wise, use FedEx Express if you're expecting something by a certain date. FedEx Ground does not guarantee shipment by a certain date. FedEx Express service does AND there are low cost options such as 2 Day and Express Saver. Sorry about your experience, but FedEx is a good company and reliable. Based on the amount of packages they ship, there are always going to be some problems. Unfortunately, no company is perfect and it makes it worse when you are looking forward to something.