Complaint Review: Fingerhut

• Reported By: Alicia — Long Branch New Jersey
Fingerhut
, Select State/Province USA

Fingerhut Paid for nothing internet

Please be aware of this company!!!! I purchased what I thought was a bathroom collection which would have cost me $60 when all payments were made but when it was delivered it was only a shower curtain. I then called them and stated I wanted to return it. The associate on the phone admitted that the wording was deceiving. I returned the shower curtain, which cost me $10, so far spent $40. I then requested a refund and only received $16.00 back because all the money I paid went towards shipping and handling. So now I spent $24 to be left with nothing. All the customer service rep did was apologize which h I know they were trained to do. DO NOT ORDER FROM THE SITE!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2013 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhut/Select-StateProvince/Fingerhut-Paid-for-nothing-internet-1105804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhut