Complaint Review: Fingerhut

• Updated: Tue, January 21, 2014

• Reported By: DARRELL2000 — Spokane Washington
Fingerhut
, Select State/Province USA

Fingerhut charged me for a cell phone that I never ordered or received St Cloud Minnesota

I received quite a shock when I went on line to make a payment  to Fingerhut, thinking my balance should have been at about $15.00.  Wow my account showed a balance of over $1200.00 for a cell phone that I never ordered or received. I live in Wash. St. and apparently this cell phone was delivered to someone in Texas.

I called their customer service number and told the individual that I was not accepting the charge as the phone  was wrongly charged to my account.  I know no one who lives in Texas, nor have I ever been to Texas, so I don't know how anyone could have gotten my account information unless it came from Fingerhut it self.

They sent me a form to fill out and sign stating that I was refusing the charges. Fingerhut was suppose to investigate this matter but I have never heard back accept that my payments were late. Which I wrote back that I am not sending another payment until this charge gets taken off my account, and my account again shows the original remaing balance which should have been right around $15.00.

It's been several months now since this charge was added to my account, and still as of two days ago this false charge is still showing on my account. Apparently their invwestigation is not making any progress, and they have not cleared this charge off my account as of yet, and if this charge is not reversed I will not have any more dealings with this company ever again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhut/Select-StateProvince/Fingerhut-charged-me-for-a-cell-phone-that-I-never-ordered-or-received-St-Cloud-Minnesota-1117252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhut