Complaint Review: First Choice Design

• Updated: Sat, January 05, 2013

• Reported By: Mike — North Port Florida United States of America
First Choice Design
401 E Main St. Galesburg, Illinois United States of America

First Choice Design First Choice Design First Choice Design Ripped Me Off For $199.98: Never Received Window 7 Pro or Microsoft Office 2007 Pro Galesburg, Illinois

I have fallen victim to First Choice Design, a fraudulent software company. They have a very well designed web site that easily fooled me. They dont answer the phone, they have live chat that does nothing and they do not reply
to their emails. I paid for two pieces of software from them (Windows 7 Pro & Office 2007 Pro) which this company has failed to deliver. I purchased through Pay Pal so I am hoping to get my money back. I filled the claim with them today 1/5/2013. They have 10 days to dispute it and I think I can get my money back. I see there are two other posts on ripoffreports.com with the same issue as myself. I wish I would have known about this web site before I made this purchase on 12/27/2012.

First Choice Design emails you a few bogus well designed receipts of your purchases and some ho to instructions with down load web sites that down load software but do nothing.

I will update this in ten day when Pay Pal makes a decision on the dispute. I am also contacting my bank of the fraud to try and get my money back through them as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Choice-Design/Galesburg-Illinois-61401/First-Choice-Design-First-Choice-Design-First-Choice-Design-Ripped-Me-Off-For-19998-Ne-991823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Choice Design