Complaint Review: First Link Benefits

• Submitted: Sat, January 29, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, January 29, 2005

• Reported By:bowie Maryland
First Link Benefits
100 A WALLNUT D15 SUIT 100 CHAMPLAIN, New York U.S.A.

First Link Benefits RIPP OFF BY WAY OF CREDIT CARD SCAM CHAMPLAIN New York

I received a call in early december 04 from a lady. She said her name is Farida. She said she is calling because i was approved for an unsecured mastercard with a credit line of $2,500. And in adition I will also receive a free computer,a camera and a guranteed camera phone.

The lady said as soon as i give her my bank info.the card will be in the mail the next 3 or 5 business days. 10 days went by, I did not see anything, so I called them, first the Farida was never there and the people there said that it was going to be 10 to 14 business days to receive the package. I told them am not interested anymore and that I want my money back, but they said my stuff was on the way already.

This was around the second week of december. It's been over a month since when they debited my account, and every time I call the give a new story, I tried to talk to a supervisor they gave me his name as Benjamin and he will be thre at 5pm and guess what time they get off...5pm.

I got a package from them today (1/29/05).There was no card, the send me an application for a MONEY CARD, and a bunch of BS offers.

I am mailing the stuff back to them first thing monday and calling my lawyer too.

abdouli
bowie, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2005 10:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Link-Benefits/CHAMPLAIN-New-York-12919/First-Link-Benefits-RIPP-OFF-BY-WAY-OF-CREDIT-CARD-SCAM-CHAMPLAIN-New-York-129435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Link Benefits