Complaint Review: First Resolution Investment Corp

• Updated: Sun, October 13, 2013

• Reported By: DisabledMom — Charleston West Virginia
First Resolution Investment Corp
815 West Market St Suite 500 Louisville, , Ky 40202 USA

First Resolution Investment Corp using Mapother & Mapother PSC saying I owe money from a debt nearly 20 years old Louisville Ky

I recieved a letter today with a last name I havent had since my divorce in 1994 stating I owed $5869.44 and that I was fully aware of it and they were allowed to attach my wages, bank account and real estate. I have no clue who these people are and since any debt that old is so far past the statute of limitations its beyond insane.

I was declared disabled in 1998 and it was backdated to my appeal date in 1996 and the federal government forgave my student loans upon being declared permanently disabled and now these jerks are threatening a disabled person. I get food stamps and LIEP as well as soc sec and have not even had a credit card in over a decade so any ideas?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2013 12:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Resolution-Investment-Corp/Louisville-Ky-40202/First-Resolution-Investment-Corp-using-Mapother-Mapother-PSC-saying-I-owe-money-from-a-1091580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Resolution Investment Corp