• Report: #842059

• Updated: Mon, February 20, 2012

• Reported By: neondionne — Big Spring Texas United States of America
Flower Delivery Express
6677 Orchard Lake Rd West Bloomfield, Michigan United States of America

Flower Delivery Express Wesley Berry cut rate flowers, nothing like ordered, hideous, disproportionate in cheap vase, better value at Walmart, repeated attempts to contact went unanswered, West Bloomfield, Michigan

I ordered a beautiful arrangement through Flower Delivery Express over the internet.  After reading their substitution policy, I felt confident that it would be similar to what I wanted since it stated they would follow the same "style, theme, and color scheme".  What a joke!  It was nothing like I ordered.
The flowers arrived in a box separate from the vase.  One of those tall, clear, cheap vases, that are used for very long stemmed flowers,  not the short, square one shown in the picture of the arrangement I had ordered.
When my boyfriend placed the flowers in the vase, only the heads of the flowers stuck out of the top.  It was hideous! So he purchased another vase to put them in. This arrangement, and I use that term loosely, had a couple of roses, some mums, and those little lily flowers.  Certainly not a comparable value to the roses I ordered.
I sent several emails to the web address supplied to voice my dissatisfaction.  No response.  I even sent pictures of what I ordered, and what was received.  I called the 800 number many times and stayed on hold forever before finally reaching a live person that said she would turn over my complaint to "the local florist contact".  When asked who that was, she told me Wesley Berry out of Sacramento CA.  Considering we live in Texas,  stating they supply through a local florist is clearly fraudulent.
My advice to anyone else would be to stay away from this site to order flowers.  It looks impressive.  I am not at all impressed, nor am I happy that I paid $85 for the "deluxe" version and received something that  looked like it came off the clearance table.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2012 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flower-Delivery-Express/West-Bloomfield-Michigan-48322-3404/Flower-Delivery-Express-Wesley-Berry-cut-rate-flowers-nothing-like-ordered-hideous-dis-842059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flower Delivery Express