Complaint Review: Fotoconnection

• Submitted: Wed, June 06, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, June 06, 2007

• Reported By:Apalachin New York
Fotoconnection
Great Neck, NY Internet U.S.A.

Fotoconnection ripoff bait and switch GreatNeck Internet

Looks like I should have done my homework. this company(if you can call it that) is a sham. I looked for a Nikon D40 camera w/kit on line found fotoconnection on a web search. They had the cheapest price for the package. I ordered, got a confirmation, then an email saying call "Tom" to confirm your order. I tried several times, no luck. Got another email from "Sam" to call and confirm order. I reached "Sam" who sounded like he was eating his lunch while he was talking to me. He said that the kit comes with an inferior battery and tried to push another battery. I said no, he said ok, end of conversation. I receive another email saying the order is cancelled, I call "Sam" back, still chewing away while talking on the phone. I ask about it, he said "yeah, it's sold out" I started to ask him some questions, he hung up on me. Total bait and switch, terrible phone etiquette, I believe this is a total ripoff. Spread the word and put these bums out of business.

Anthony
Apalachin, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2007 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fotoconnection/internet/Fotoconnection-ripoff-bait-and-switch-GreatNeck-Internet-252854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fotoconnection