Complaint Review: Fred Pryor Seminars

• Submitted: Sun, December 04, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, May 22, 2012

• Reported By: Karla — Burlingame California U.S.A.
Fred Pryor Seminars

Fred Pryor Seminars Careertrack Waste of money, doesn't teach you anything Internet

*Consumer Comment: Fred Pryor - Poor Value

*Author of original report: no response

*UPDATE Employee: 100% Satisfaction for all customers.

They have the catchiest names for their seminars and products, but teach you nothing. I was so excited to attend Dealing with Difficult People that when I signed up online I also took advantage of their offer for an audio series called 31 Ways to Diffuse Anger. I got to the seminar and all I kept hearing was "...if want to learn more about that please purchase...". Basically, what I learned was that each bullet point that caught my attention in their marketing material was available through some other product or seminar they offer.

I hoped the audio series would be better, but still nothing in there that would be useful or beyond common sense.

To top it all off, I paid for both the seminar and CD when I registered online, but yet they keep sending me a bill.

Bottom line - waste of time and money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2011 11:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fred-Pryor-Seminars/internet/Fred-Pryor-Seminars-Careertrack-Waste-of-money-doesnt-teach-you-anything-Internet-805001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fred Pryor Seminars

Fred Pryor - Poor Value

AUTHOR: TarheelCoastie - (USA)

Having taken a number of Fred Pryor seminars over the past few years, I have never had an issue with billing or customer service.  In fact, they have always responded to any issue or complaint regarding the courses with the upmost care and consideration, often going above and beyond to guarantee satisfaction.

Unfortunately, I have also found that most of the seminars offered did not fullfill their description, goals, or objectives.  A large part of these discrepancies falls on the instructors - or "independent contractors" as they often explain.  In fact,  I can not recommend these seminars for anyone except the most inexperienced and novice of users or employees.  On this I must agree, the seminars do seem to be largely a waste of time and money.

no response

AUTHOR: Karla - (USA)

Mr. Bender

I've emailed you twice several weeks ago, and still no response.

100% Satisfaction for all customers.

AUTHOR: Ryan - (United States of America)

Karla --

My name is Ryan Bender, and I'm with Fred Pryor Seminars & CareerTrack.  We never like to hear that any customer is less than completely satisfied, we value your comments and opinions.

I have a few options for you to ensure this incident is resolved to your complete satisfaction.  Please contact me directly at customerservice@pryor.com and provide your contact information.

While it is our goal to provide the training tools needed to succeed in todays business environment, we regret any dissatisfaction you may have experienced.

I'm looking forward to talking with you soon.

Ryan Bender