Complaint Review: Freedom Resources

• Submitted: Fri, May 02, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, May 02, 2003

• Reported By:New.Jersey New Jersey
Freedom Resources
1025 Rose Creek Dr Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resources ripoff dirty ripoff dogs Woodstock Georgia

I am really pissed off at this company..They took 221.95 from my account in dec 02...they were going to send a package for discounts and a cc with a 2100.00 credit limit...

i called many times aand got so many excuses why i did not receive my package,it was the printers fault ,it went out,it didn't go out on,on,on,and on since Dec.

I finally spoke to a maggie and she said i would get my money back..that was 3 months ago... i am not going away..They stole money from my account..period...THEFT BY DECEPTION....I will find them and nail them to a F...... Wall.. I told here not to fool with me
I will proceed to go to any legal lengths.

Frank
New.Jersey, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2003 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resources/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resources-ripoff-dirty-ripoff-dogs-Woodstock-Georgia-55440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resources