Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacy-RxCostCard

• Updated: Mon, December 10, 2007

• Reported By:Shelburne Vermont
Frontier Pharmacy-RxCostCard
www.bflpay-supersve5c.com Internet U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacy-RxCostCard Frontier Pharmacy-RxCostCard recurring unauthorized bi-monthly charges Internet Fraud Internet Internet

I have had the same experience as "Karen" from Dade City, Florida, with Frontier Pharmacy charging me for a membership (to what, I do not know) each month. I also do not know where they got my credit card information, as I have not filled out a form giving them that information, nor did I authorize them to charge me for their "membership" or anything else. The last charges were bi-monthly for $20.95 each. I called them and received an email assuring me that the membership was cancelled, but nothing about refunding me for the fraudulent charges that were already charged.

I have alerted my credit card company, and am watching to see if my membership was cancelled and charges refunded.

I have noted that the complaint I read from "Karen" is dated April 16, 2007. It is now December 10, 2007 and apparently nothing has been done to stop this company .

Hattie
Shelburne, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2007 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Pharmacy-RxCostCard/internet/Frontier-Pharmacy-RxCostCard-Frontier-Pharmacy-RxCostCard-recurring-unauthorized-bi-monthl-290341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Pharmacy-RxCostCard