Complaint Review: GC Services Limited Partnership

• Submitted: Sat, February 11, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, February 11, 2006

• Reported By:Hamburg New Jersey
GC Services Limited Partnership
6330 Gulfton Houston, Texas U.S.A.

GC Services Limited Partnership Ripoff Harrassment Threatening Belligerent Phone Call Houston Texas

A phone call woke me from sleep and a male voice asked for "Peter" and I groggily told him that he didn't live here. I asked who was calling and I didn't understand the identification as I was half-asleep. He became belligerent and asked, so there is not a "Peter - Last Name" there? As he had our last name correct, I said groggily, "you have the wrong first name". He was rude and threatening and stated that the way I had said that "Peter" didn't live here that I must know him in some way and why did I respond the way I did. He demanded again if "Peter-Our Last Name" lived here and I was trying agin to explain that he had the wrong first name. Then I asked who he was again but he told me that he had already told me that and he wasn't going to repeat it and it was my fault for not remembering. This time fully awake, i demanded for him to identify himself again and he rudely refused. I told him that if he didn't tell me his name again I was going to hang up. His rude response: "You can hang up whenever you want to." So I did.

10 minutes before this phone call the same number had called our house but there was no one on the line when I answered, again groggily from sleep.

Sarah
Hamburg, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2006 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GC-Services-Limited-Partnership/Houston-Texas-77051/GC-Services-Limited-Partnership-Ripoff-Harrassment-Threatening-Belligerent-Phone-Call-Hous-175794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GC Services Limited Partnership