• Report: #201123

• Submitted: Fri, July 14, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, July 14, 2006

• Reported By:Reynoldsburg Ohio
GC Services Limited Partnership
PO Box 3026 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

GC Services Limited Partnership Collection for magazine I did not order or receive Houston Texas

I have been plagued with collection notices from the GC Services Limited Partnership company now for a while. GC Services Limited Partnership is attempting to collect for a $12.00 magazine subscription, which in fact I never requested, nor have I ever received.

I have tried to contact them via telephone, which guess what went no were. Now I have to fight back and forth to talk to someone over a silly $12.00. When you call the number I listed which is the only one provided, you get an automated phone system that collects all your information (so they can bug you even more) and then hangs up on you once it completes its task.

I have even tried to obtain contact information for GC Services Limited Partnership over the internet, guess what, again no contact info. This is ridiculous that I have to go through this and then have a $12.00 collection on my credit, which should not even be there. What do I do now and how can I correct this?

Laura
Reynoldsburg, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2006 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GC-Services-Limited-Partnership/Houston-Texas-77253/GC-Services-Limited-Partnership-Collection-for-magazine-I-did-not-order-or-receive-Houston-201123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GC Services Limited Partnership