Complaint Review: GORAYEB SEMINARS

• Submitted: Mon, October 31, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, May 14, 2006

• Reported By:Brazil Indiana
GORAYEB SEMINARS
101 ROUNDHILL DRIVE ROCKAWAY, New Jersey U.S.A.

GORAYEB SEMINARS ripoff ROCKAWAY New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: My husband is an ex-smoker for 10 years

*Consumer Comment: worked for my boyfriend ,and yes

On 10/28/05, I went to Gorayeb Seminars, Inc. in Indianapolis, In. to stop smoking. Only to Find out they were pill pushers.I was supposdley hypnotized also.

I left the Seminar feeling the desire to smoke still, so I did, meaning the Stop Smoking Seminar did not work.

Our speaker John Jaco started speaking of all these different pills that could be taken to help releive the body of it's nicotene side effects. I clearly stated to him and to all that were in our class - 20+ people, that I did not come to the Seminar to buy pills, or to have someone push pills onto me. I was there to be hypnotized to quit smoking. He stated that the pills only help to relieve the body of nicotene effects an that that the actual Hypnotizing stopped the smoking. I luckily purchased non of the pills he was pushing.

I was obvioulsy hypnotized to some point as he put in my head that smoking stinks and is nasty, you smell like an ashtray, and no weight gain will occur. Now when I smoke it taste horrible and the smell of cigarettes almost makes me sick. I am also no longer eating much, But still smoking.

I will now have to hire a real hypnotist to reverse the damage done. As I used to be a happy smoker and now I am an unhappy smoker. Nor do I have the need to eat. This man has messed with my mind and should NEVER be allowed to continue these Seminars.

Jack
Brazil, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2005 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GORAYEB-SEMINARS/ROCKAWAY-New-Jersey-07866/GORAYEB-SEMINARS-ripoff-ROCKAWAY-New-Jersey-162696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GORAYEB SEMINARS

My husband is an ex-smoker for 10 years

AUTHOR: Jen - (U.S.A.)

thanks to the Gorayeb seminar he took in 1996. He was very open to it, and also very ready to quit. It did not work for his best friend who came into it very skeptical. You do get the sales pitch for supplements, but he never bought them and didn't feel pressured to do so. Good luck to all on quitting smoking. That $50 seminar has saved us $1000s over the last 10 years.

worked for my boyfriend ,and yes

AUTHOR: Kathleen - (U.S.A.)

they did try and sell him some vitamens, andstill he stopped smoking since he walked out of the seminar, almost 2 yrs, no cigs, at all,. never had to attend another seminar or anything, 50 dollars and that was all, yes he had to sit and listen to alot , and to the sales pitch of the vitamens, but all in all it was worth it to him, ty