• Report: #162062

• Updated: Tue, October 25, 2005

• Reported By:Livermore California
GSI - Grant Services
Nationwide U.S.A.

GSI - Grant Services ripoff, scam, charged me $298, never got the $6,000 grant! Nationwide

A while ago I got a call from a lady who said I qualified for a $6000 grant that I never had to pay back. She said I could use the money for anything except for gambling. Then said I had to pay $298 before I got the money. This I did not like. She said it was from the Federal Government, 100% guarantee.

Well she said the grant would be here in about a month. It's been a little bit over a month so today I decided to call. Well I couldnt get through the customer service. So I decided to go online and see if they had a website, all I found was this website how they are fraudulent.

Its been 2 weeks since I was chanrged so I decided to take advantage and call my bank immediately. They were very understanding, I told them I was scamed, they never sent me paperwork, it was unauthorized. In 24-48 I was told the $298 would be back in my account and they would make a claim against the company.

Lynsey
Livermore, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2005 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GSI-Grant-Services/nationwide/GSI-Grant-Services-ripoff-scam-charged-me-298-never-got-the-6000-grant-Nationwide-162062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GSI - Grant Services