Complaint Review: Gene's Chrysler Dodge

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2008

• Reported By:Eielson Alaska
Gene's Chrysler Dodge
3400 Cushman St. Fairbanks, Alaska U.S.A.

Gene's Chrysler Jeep Dodge Sold dangerous used car, vehicle that wasn't safety inspected Fairbanks Alaska

*Consumer Comment: SEND A COPY OF YOUR RIP OFF REPORT TO...

I needed a second car so I figured I'd go to a dealership instead of off the street so it could at least run correctly and be safe. It turns out they sold me a car with the Struts busted through the trunk. When I called back they kept passing me off to other people. They wanted me to pay for the repairs. I had the vehicle less then 2 months before I found the problem.

The salesman KIM told me that the car had never been inspected and it was as if I bought it off the street. When I asked him about the AS IS NO WARRANTY paper he said they all said that but there would be one. Basically they completely ripped me off and me myself and wife in danger. They need to loose a star. They should definitely not be a 5 star dealsership unless all aspects of the comoany are five star.

What angers me the most is there web site clearly states all vehicles are used vehicles are safety inspected before resold. Anyone out there have any ideas on what I can do?

Anthony
Eielson, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2008 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Genes-Chrysler-Dodge/Fairbanks-Alaska-99710/Genes-Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-Sold-dangerous-used-car-vehicle-that-wasnt-safety-inspected-F-311790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gene's Chrysler Dodge

SEND A COPY OF YOUR RIP OFF REPORT TO...

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

All the News Stations in your city and to Chrysler's Headquarters in Michigan. Make it to the attention of: Jim Press. He used to be the CEO of Toyota and he wants to help EVERY customer so they will be completely happy!!

Make sure to send it 'registered mail' and let the News Stations get a copy of the same letter you send him. Mr. Press is doing all he can to make Chrysler exactly like his old company, Toyota.

Don't delay- do it today!!

Send your Rip Off Report to Dateline NBC, 60 Minutes, Geraldo, & Oprah Winfrey! They are looking for ideas all the time that can help people!

P.S. Maybe Jim Press will contact that Dealer and make them settle-up with you! He has the power to do it!!