barn

Complaint Review: Go Doers, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, September 18, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 18, 2007

• Reported By:anytown Other
Go Doers, Inc.
611 K Street N.W., Suite 1 Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

Go Doers Washington District of Columbia

I paid $166 for 4 seperate magazine subscriptions back in April 2007, I have only received a portion of one of them.

She came to the door appearing to be working towards a goal and selling magazines was here way of getting credits to somehow move ahead in the business she was currently involved in. Of course, I didn't know her business was scamming and ripping people off.

My receipt said I should have delivery withing 120 days and low and behold one of the subcriptions started almost exactly at the 120 day mark. I then waited patiently for the others to arrive, and when they didn't I tried to contact them.

The phone number was picked up by an automated answering service saying the company had been disolved due to the untimely death of the owner. There was no answer on the other end of the fax number and the website was a big black screen with the words "site unavailable" in the middle.

I Googled Godoers, and came to this website, I guess I'm not the only idiot out there.

Okkayj
anytown

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2007 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Doers-Inc/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20001/Go-Doers-Washington-District-of-Columbia-275195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Doers, Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC