Complaint Review: Green Tree Servicing LLC

• Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: Gleason — Palm Desert California United States of America
Green Tree Servicing LLC
1400 Turbine Dr # 200 Rapid City, South Dakota United States of America

Green Tree Servicing LLC Verbal harrassment and Dishonest collecting practices Rapid City , South Dakota

*Consumer Comment: Under Investigation . Green Tree Servicing Business Practices .

On 9/2010, Green Tree Services LLC bought my loan from B&A. They sent me a letter stating the amount of the mortgage that I should pay no later than the first of the month. I followed the instructions but I new that the escrow account was not included so, I made my own arrangements and I paid for them directly.

Shortly after the collectors started to call me harrassing me because I did not send the full amount of the payment. Needles to say we continue the fight in writting as per my request. My loan payment was always on time before the first of the month. I tried in good faith to deal with them but they insisted that I owed thousands of dollars, they never sent receipts or proof of what they pay.

When I tried to refinance my home to avoid problems I paid the thousands of dollars they ask for but they had already reported that I was 2 months late on my payments which was never the case. I know I paid more than what I supposed to. Until now I have no report of what I had paid or what was the amount transferred from B&A.  I need legal help is somebody out there willing to take this case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Servicing-LLC/Rapid-City-South-Dakota-57703/Green-Tree-Servicing-LLC-Verbal-harrassment-and-Dishonest-collecting-practices-Rapid-City-991532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Servicing LLC

Under Investigation . Green Tree Servicing Business Practices .

AUTHOR: Anonymous Consumer Advocate1 - (USA)

There are several attorneys gathering information for a possible punitive class action lawsuit agains the rogue mortgage and collection company , Green Tree Servicing . There are literally thousands of complaints lodged against this company on consumer sites all over the internet . I have some suggestions when doing business with green tree . Send all mail to them registered mail . Tape record all calls with their collection agents . Google, Green Tree Scam . Green Tree Fraud and Green Tree Complaints to view all other similar complaints . I found one class action investigation listed here . http://theleonardlawoffice.com/tag/green-tree-servicing-class-action/

You can also join startup victims support groups on facebook at Victims of Green Tree Servicing .Green Tree Servicing LLC is a predatory lending institution . After receiving more than 162 million in taxpayer dollars for the Making Home Affordable Mortgage Modification Program , they have paid out a dismal 7 million dollars in 4 years . This is fraud and contrary to their agreement with the federal government . Give them hell folks . They deserve it .