Complaint Review: GripGo

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: Sonny V — Rocky Point New York United States of America
GripGo
300 Returns Rd Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

GripGo Gripgo hands free phone mount Sold me an item for 10.99 and I received a different Item and was charged 158.00 on my Credit card and now there is no contact information... Wallingford, Connecticut

I saw a commercial on TV for a Phone Mount for your car and proceded to order one . called the number on the tv and when i saw my Credit card Statement there was a charge for 158.00 in stead of the advertised 10.99 I received a totally different item in the mail and cannot reach anyone to change it or rebute the charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GripGo/Wallingford-Connecticut-06493/GripGo-Gripgo-hands-free-phone-mount-Sold-me-an-item-for-1099-and-I-received-a-different-993611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GripGo