Complaint Review: GripGo

• Submitted: Sun, March 10, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 10, 2013

• Reported By: Robin — St. Johns Arizona United States of America
GripGo

GripGo I ordered 1 GripGo by phone, was charged for 2 and was enrolled without my permission in a shoppers bargain by mail-thing which I have to cancell before 30 days or will be charged $30 p/mo and my CC w, Internet

I ordered a GripGo by phone with an addition of an extra sticky substance for and additional 10.00. I was bombarded with additional items to order which I continually said "NO". The charge was suppose to be 14.95 for 2 GripGo's if ordering from TV ad. I received a notice from my bank that I was charged a total of $81.70! The charges were $24.95 x2 Plus 31.80 for Shipping...This is a complete ripoff and this company should be shut down. I will be returning the products for refund, minus the shipping. I doubt if I get any of my money back. Buyer beware! I will NEVER order anything over the phone from TV again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GripGo/internet/GripGo-I-ordered-1-GripGo-by-phone-was-charged-for-2-and-was-enrolled-without-my-permiss-1026616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GripGo