Complaint Review: Happybirthdaytoyou.com

• Updated: Fri, December 16, 2011

• Reported By:aberdeen Maryland
Happybirthdaytoyou.com
www.happybirthdaytoyou.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Happybirthdaytoyou.com I sent an e-card $9.95 to my son's e-mail address ( he is serving in Iraq) Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Incorrect Information Supplied by Sharon

*Consumer Comment: Avoid this Scam Operator

I sent an e-card $9.95 to my son's e-mail address ( he is serving in Iraq) for x-mas and he never received it, i tried to contact the co. and their ph# is bogus and their e- mail was not vaild. The e-mail was returned and said "had fatal errors " so I tried again and got the same thing.This was from "Happybirthdaytoyou.com"

Sharon
aberdeen, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2009 11:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Happybirthdaytoyoucom/nationwide/Happybirthdaytoyoucom-I-sent-an-e-card-995-to-my-sons-e-mail-address-he-is-serving-i-418420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Happybirthdaytoyou.com

Incorrect Information Supplied by Sharon

AUTHOR: Happybirthdaytoyou.com - (United Kingdom)

Our greetings can only be sent to the email address that is supplied by a sender. If the email address provided is correct, then the only other reason for non-receipt is if a mail filter in is operation.

We advise both senders and recipients to always check their junk, spam or bulk folders in case they are using a mail filter, which automatically redirects mail from unknown addresses into a junkmail, spam or bulk folder.

Our telephone numbers are not bogus, they are live lines and are working perfectly.  If you are not able to contact us via telephone, you are given a recorded message to email us at service@happybirthdaytoyou.com.  Our email address is also working perfectly.  We are receiving emails and telephone calls everyday from customers.

Both the telephone numbers and email address have been in operation for nearly 14 years and if you received a message ' had fatal errors', then, I'm afraid you have made a mistake in our email address details.

We are a reputable family-owned and run company and have been in business online for over 13 years,during which time we have been recommended as a top site by Microsoft, AOL, Google, hundreds of independent sites and reviews, magazines, and national television and radio shows in many countries. We receive spontaneous and genuine testimonials from our customers on a daily basis. We are confident enough in both our product and our service to offer a 100% money back guarantee with no conditions.

If you contact us at service@happybirthdaytoyou.com then we would be happy to discuss this matter further.

Avoid this Scam Operator

AUTHOR: global consumer - (USA)

As a consumer, I share the frustrations you have experienced with this scam operator. If you are paying $9.95 for a single musical e-card, you certainly deserve a reliable and first-rate service from a reputable, global gift-card company.

To avoid the likes of such a scam operator in the future, I would suggest searching the internet for a list of top 10 reputable gift-card comanies from a source that you trust and then picking the comany that suits your needs best--as I did after my frustrating experience with this disreputable e-card operator.