Complaint Review: Hardwareworld.com

• Updated: Mon, October 02, 2006

• Reported By:Avalon California
Hardwareworld.com
hardwareworld.com Internet U.S.A.

Hardwareworld.com "So-called" online hardware store processed my order-debited my account but I have not recieved the order. Customer service will not respond to my demand for a full refund. Internet

I placed an online order and recieved an e-mail confirmation on 7/12/2006.Funds were deducted from my account on 7/17/2006.Items were shipped soon after. It was refused by UPS in Cerritos, Ca. (It never made it into my ZipCode.) The package contained floor wax. I found out soon after that the package was considered a hazardous material and should have been labeled as such, for safety in shipping.

Hardwareworld's policy states that they will not refund shipping charges for packages that are refused or when they are given an incorrect address. That does not pertain to this transaction as the information provided by me was accurate and the refusal was by UPS.

Therefore,I want a full refund credited to me. Hardwareworld will not respond to my e-mails and they do not have a telephone number. Transaction Order #78PKT--UPS Tracking # 1Z V68 902 03 4395 710 1

Silvana
Avalon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2006 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hardwareworldcom/internet/Hardwareworldcom-So-called-online-hardware-store-processed-my-order-debited-my-account-213811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hardwareworld.com