Complaint Review: Hertz Car Rental

• Reported By: Jaime — Montebello California United States of America
Hertz Car Rental
1 World Way Los Angeles, California United States of America

Hertz Car Rental Thieves Los Angeles, California

We rented a car from Hertz in LAX. On September 6, 2011 as we were driving to return the car, I placed our passports on the passenger side vizor to hold. I made a mental note not to forget but when we got there I had already forgotten. I remembered when I was home. It was 5pm when 2 of us got on the phones trying to get somebody live but it was impossible. We called corporate and all they made us do is fill out a lost and found report. 2 days later the manager calls back and tells us there was nothing there. I'm sorry but those passports do not have legs to just walk away. I called The US Department of State and they agreed to report them as stolen from that location. Its was so sad how the manager didn't show any type of concern at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2011 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hertz-Car-Rental/Los-Angeles-California-90045/Hertz-Car-Rental-Thieves-Los-Angeles-California-779435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hertz Car Rental