Complaint Review: Hollywood Block

• Submitted: Sun, September 02, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 02, 2012

• Reported By: Victoria — San Antonio Texas United States of America
Hollywood Block

Hollywood Block Searched for The Electric Grandmother thru Amazon but Video Universe Preview answered my request, took my money and I have no video. Received an strange e-mail with little info about my purchase, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: REFUNDS ARE EASY!

I was searching for "The Electric Grandmother" DVD thru Amazon.com and somehow Video Universe Preview took my order.  I trusted them because I went thru Amazon.com.  I received an e-mail from Hollywood Block informing me that $14.90 had been deducted but the e-mail offered no information on what the $14.90 was for, nor did it tell me when I might receive my video.  I replied to the e-mail but it came back unsuccessful. I guess I've just been scammed.  Be carefull and do not order anything from Video Universe Preview or videouniverse@live.com or Hollywood Block.  Some is not right here.  By the way I was given a purchase number and a confirmation # so it sounded legit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2012 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hollywood-Block/internet/Hollywood-Block-Searched-for-The-Electric-Grandmother-thru-Amazon-but-Video-Universe-Prev-936175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hollywood Block

REFUNDS ARE EASY!

AUTHOR: Cust Service 101 - ()

Hello,

Thank you for inquiring about the film you purchased. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, simply email Customer Support and provide your Confirmation # for a refund or replacement.

Best Regards,