plain

• Submitted: Sat, January 12, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2008

• Reported By:Baytown Texas
HomEq Servicing Corporation
P. O. Box 79230 City Of Industry, California U.S.A.

HomEq Servicing Corporation Cost Goes Up Every Six Months City Of Industry California

*Consumer Comment: Do you?

Hello! out there to everyone that has been ripped off by Homeq Servicing Corp. I pray that we can all get from under them and some other company take over our mortgages. Let me briefly tell you my story, this one is a dossier. The third year we was living in our home hurricane Rita hit Texas. My husband was ask to leave the plant because operation stopped. For that week he did not get paid. We called Homeq and asked for a deferment of one payment. Of course we was told that they do not give deferments, but they will put us on a payment plan. Well, damn it to hell we have been on a repayment plan for almost two years for the amount of $669.00.

Now I'm going to really make your head spin. We have gone from $669.00 a month to $2,600.00 a month, you go figure. We have to pay this until August of this year. Than it will go down to $1,700.00 a month and we will be off the repayment plan. From $669.00 to $1,700.00 is really bull...s. Yes, I do agree with all of you, Homeq is ripping us off.

Let me run something down for you. They know we can't do anything about this because we can't afford an attorney. But let me tell you, if we all write to one of the people that is running for President of the United States, and you do know that they need our vote. I really believe we will get something done about this Homeq Servicing Corp. Oh! by the way we have five kids ages 18, 11, 7, 4, and 1. Do you think Homeq Servicing cares.

Angie
Baytown, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2008 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HomEq-Servicing-Corporation/City-Of-Industry-California-91716-9230/HomEq-Servicing-Corporation-Cost-Goes-Up-Every-Six-Months-City-Of-Industry-California-299387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HomEq Servicing Corporation

Do you?

AUTHOR: Whut? - (U.S.A.)

Have an ARM loan? It sounds like you do,if your payments are going up and down they are ARM loan adjustments.

I have a fixed rate loan that HomEq services, I have a friend that has an ARM loan she just got a deal with HomEq that made her loan a fixed rate, her payment is higher than when she began her ARM adjustments but lower than it would be if she stayed with an ARM loan and she has an impound account too so she knows what her payment will be unless her taxes go up.

Maybe you need to find out about this too?