Complaint Review: Horizon Technologies

• Submitted: Tue, March 14, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, March 22, 2006

• Reported By:Churubusco Indiana
Horizon Technologies
2741 W. Southern Ave Nationwide U.S.A.

Horizon Technologies Cyber Auto Track FOOLED AND CONNED AND RIPPED OFF BY A SO CALLED GREAT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY Ripoff Tempe Arizona

*Author of original report: Horizon Technologies AKA CYBER AUTO done the right thing.

I recieved a phone call from kelly who quickly, after I asked a few questions, transferred me to Russ, (his brother) I assume to make the close. Listened to the sales pitch, made the opportunity sound great, after he was done I wasnt sure how I survived so long without this business op.

He was quick to drop price in half. I agreed to look the opportunity over, ask him to send me Information. I fell for the I need credit card number before i can process, I was assured that untill I signed and returned the agreement, my card would'nt be charged. Can you believe my Card was charged that day.

I immediately sent a certified letter to Horizon to put my card back in order, the mail was refused. I made calls, was told Mr Fudoli (the Owner) would have to call me. Mr Fudoli did Call He assured me there company was doing so much business he didnt need unhappy customers. That he would take care of Charge to my account. To date It has not been resolved. Now I am spending too much time trying to get my money back, filing disputes etc.

I will gladly respond to any positive feed back from Horizon Technologies

Come on Horizon do what is right!!!!

Myron
Churubusco, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2006 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizon-Technologies/nationwide/Horizon-Technologies-Cyber-Auto-Track-FOOLED-AND-CONNED-AND-RIPPED-OFF-BY-A-SO-CALLED-GREA-181082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizon Technologies

Horizon Technologies AKA CYBER AUTO done the right thing.

AUTHOR: Myron - (U.S.A.)

Horizon Technologies as of March 16, 2006 Has returned all but $20.00 Of my money they took from my Charge account. They said that was for Shipping and Handling.

I am satisfied with the results. Twenty dollars is not a bad price for my stupidity.

I advise to all, make sure you investigate a company before giving your personal information or making any verbal commitment. If they are not willing to divulge information unless you give them a card number HANG UP! It will save you lot of time and aggravation later on.

Thank You Bad Business Bureau for all you have done.