plain

• Submitted: Mon, April 07, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 15, 2008

• Reported By:dublin Other
House Of Brides
730 N. Franklin St. , Suite 300, Nationwide U.S.A.

House Of Brides Company does not refund, they sell products which are not available anymore. Chigago Nationwide

*Author of original report: House Of Brides Company does not refund, they sell products which are not available anymore

Reply address is ecomm4@houseofbrides.com.

Avoid this internet company.

Seppo
dublin
Ireland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2008 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/House-Of-Brides/nationwide/House-Of-Brides-Company-does-not-refund-they-sell-products-which-are-not-available-anymor-324227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on House Of Brides

AUTHOR: Seppo - (Ireland)

Do not order anyting, this internet company just cheats money for people how trust to order products over internet. I have confess that cheap dollar made me order products from their site. Of course I use visa. I have never had any problems with any internet company, well my luck just eneded. I spent about 400$ (250), products which they dont sell anymore. I heard that after three weeks after order via email. They wanted to know what should I think about that. I sent my reply and I havent heard anything after that. Reply address is ecomm4@houseofbrides.com. I have been tryed to contact someone from HOB about 4 months. Once I was lucky and somebody managed to reply my delivery / refund question. Worst case was that they cant find my order id number. Of course I sent my order number with secreen copyes of purchage. They dont contact me, not email not by phone. I have sent about 10 emails, I have request 5 different contact request. I have called several times to their contact number which leads to automated phonebox. Phonebox will tell you all same information what internet page does, and promises to transfer your call to next free customer service person. After that phone transfers to voice email box which is of course full, and I cant leave message. Probably somebody has been have problems with them before me. At least they have this phone number to give hope for someone. Live support sounds also very good option that you can chat with your customer service memeber, but its kind a useless to wait and wait because there is nobody to answer. Today I start find does someone else has similar problems with this happy house of Brides. Oldest complain was from 2002, I should use google before. This was one of the most expensive lesson I had ever taken even I am from Ireland. Avoid this internet company. Seppo dublin
Ireland

After 4 months I managed to get my money back after offical letter and assitance of Visa problem solving team. Refund should not be so hard. Big thanks for Visa team.