Complaint Review: IBD Marketing

• Submitted: Sun, June 22, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, June 22, 2008

• Reported By:Woodstock Georgia
IBD Marketing
7314 Royal Palm Ct. Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

IBD Marketing Big Scammer, lies, false advertizement Pompano Beach Florida

I gave IBD $499. to sell my timeshare in what they said 3 months. I have called for over a year and 1/2 with each time, We have your Timeshare in financing call back in 10 days. Sorry they fell through, I can't tell you how many different people I talked with and they would say the person I asked to talk to was no longer working for them.

Last October, I took a trip to Fla and dropped into the new office. Richard, the supposed owner AGAIN was a big talker and even talked to someone over the phone to "upgrade" my advertizement. He gave me $50. for my trouble.

I can no longer reach then by phone OR E mail. I am now getting post cards from Resort Timeshare 1100 S. State Rd. 7, Ste 200, from Pompano Beach, FL. I would LOVE to know if this could be the same people with a different name.

Who lives in Pompano Beach who is willing to investigate these addresses and their sales speech? Lets STOP others from being scammed.

Whoever Jami is defending IBD Marketing on Ripoff can not be real. Number's are not working.

Jackie, Woodstock, GA

Jackie
Woodstock, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2008 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBD-Marketing/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33064/IBD-Marketing-Big-Scammer-lies-false-advertizement-Pompano-Beach-Florida-342940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBD Marketing