Complaint Review: IBD Marketing

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2008

• Reported By:Aldergrove British Columbia
IBD Marketing
4699 N Federal Hwy #7 Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

IBD Marketing I was promised a sale in 60 - 90 days at an outrageous amount! Pompano Beach Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Check the website

*Consumer Suggestion: website gone?

In March/07, Dale Moore from IBD contacted me to list my timeshare for sale. He said it would sell in 60 - 90 days at a ridiculously high price. I questioned him on the time frame and the price and he assured me his salespeople had all these buyers waiting for properties and were paying high prices.

I contacted the company by phone every 6 - 8 weeks and was always told that there was a virtual tour being set up or that there were 2- 3 interested buyers or someone was trying to get financing.

I lowered my price several times until it was down to what I had paid for it, but even at that "attractive" price, I never received one offer on it. Also never got to speak to Dale Moore again either.

In Dec/07, I tried to go on the website to see what was happening and it was gone. I know in the contract, it states it is a 90 day listing, but they will extend it until it is sold.

I don't believe they did at all what they promised to and I would like my money back.

Darlene
Aldergrove, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2008 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBD-Marketing/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33064/IBD-Marketing-I-was-promised-a-sale-in-60-90-days-at-an-outrageous-amount-Pompano-Beach-302754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBD Marketing

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Check the website

AUTHOR: Dont Trust Ibd Marketing - (U.S.A.)

It comes up but nothing works.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

website gone?

AUTHOR: Darlena - (U.S.A.)

It was under construction for a while, but have you visited ibd-marketing.com anytime recently?