fraction

• Submitted: Fri, September 16, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, September 16, 2005

• Reported By:carmichael California
IGIA SINGER LAZER
4540 WORTH ST LOS ANGELES, California U.S.A.

IGIA SINGER LAZER ripoff fraudulent company tripleling cost of vacuum. Cannot contact a human being on the phone, no chance of cancellation. We need to sue. HOW COULD THEY BE ALLOWED TO ADVERTISE ON TV. They actually have 39 complaints on this website. Don't let them get away with this. I'm going real far to get them. Los Angeles California

I saw an advertisement for a vacuum last weekend 9/14 and ordered it they offered a second vacuum for free. I happened to stumble into this website today 9/15 and to my surprise I came along 5 complaints. Well it turned out to be 38 complaints. I ran to my bank after reading these people were tripleling the cost of vacuum, some people did't even get their product at all. When I got to the bank, there it was I was charged 234.43.

Some people have been charged as much as 375.00. Please don't let these people get away with this horrible fraud. We need to do something fast.

Maritza
carmichael, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2005 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IGIA-SINGER-LAZER/LOS-ANGELES-California-90063/IGIA-SINGER-LAZER-ripoff-fraudulent-company-tripleling-cost-of-vacuum-Cannot-contact-a-hu-157364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IGIA SINGER LAZER