Complaint Review: IT WORKS BODY WRAPS

• Submitted: Wed, March 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: bell — lynnwood Washington United States of America
IT WORKS BODY WRAPS

IT WORKS BODY WRAPS body wrap caused rash all over my body where it was put Internet

*Consumer Comment: ouch

I went to a friends wrap me skinny party a lady showed up with wraps for body and face also bottles of pills,my friend myself and another girl bought wraps for 25 dollars each.we then went into the bathroom and another girl wrapped them on our lower stomach and said keep them on till tomorrow,the next day when I took mine off I had welts and what looked like a burn all over my stomach I had also purchased a face wrap but didnt use it yet LUCKILY.I went to doctor and she gave me pills for it I did contact the girl and she said that has never happened before but didnt offer me a refund,I can not use the face one cuz doctor said not to.the girl never told us at the wrap party that anything like this could happen,I had a doctor bill becuz of it and my stomach looks terrible I think I should get reimbursed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IT-WORKS-BODY-WRAPS/internet/IT-WORKS-BODY-WRAPS-body-wrap-caused-rash-all-over-my-body-where-it-was-put-Internet-1024685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IT WORKS BODY WRAPS

ouch

AUTHOR: Bravo - ()

Apparently, that Independent Distributor needs to educate herself on proper product usage.  The directions for use are on the box, individual packages, and website.  It is recommended that the first time use, that the applicator be on no longer than 45 minutes to check for skin sensitivity.  The ingredients are also listed.  Did you check them first to see if you were allergic to one/some of the ingredients?  Are you on any medications that may have caused a negative reaction with any of the ingredients?  You may want to double check these possibilities with your doctor.