Complaint Review: Incentiverewardcenter

• Submitted: Tue, January 25, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, March 17, 2005

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
Incentiverewardcenter
14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Incentiverewardcenter Ripoff Uncooperative unresponsive unwilling to comunicate with customer and resolve problems Delray Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Have faith, I got my Ipod.

*Author of original report: Have faith, I got my Ipod.

*Author of original report: incentiverewardcenter

*Author of original report: incentiverewardcenter

*Author of original report: IRC reveived my certified mail showing I qualiffied for my Ipod on 2/1/2005

*Author of original report: incentiverewardcenter Finally showed completion of my offer requirements

I signed up for a free 40 gig Ipod on 1/09/2005. I completed all required steps to receive the Incentive reward on 1/09/2005. I have yet to have the sixth vendor, 2 in each category show my completion of the required transactions. I have sent e-mails on 4 occasions to the incentivereward center showing my completion of the required steps. They have yet to acknoledge my completions or respond to my e-mails. I am very frustrated by this ordeal, and feel very helpless. I recently signed up for another online deal to complete my commitment and in order to complete the steps to get the Ipod. This competion of the signup e-mail was sent in and still I get no responce.

Help!!!
Warn others of this problem.

Eric
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2005 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incentiverewardcenter/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Incentiverewardcenter-Ripoff-Uncooperative-unresponsive-unwilling-to-comunicate-with-custo-128808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incentiverewardcenter

Have faith, I got my Ipod.

AUTHOR: Eric - (U.S.A.)

My Ipod arrived on 3/16/2005, for me this website is no longer a rip-off.

Have faith, I got my Ipod.

AUTHOR: Eric - (U.S.A.)

My Ipod arrived on 3/16/2005, for me this website is no longer a rip-off.

incentiverewardcenter

AUTHOR: Eric - (U.S.A.)

I Got my Ipod, 3/16/2005. All is good.

incentiverewardcenter

AUTHOR: Eric - (U.S.A.)

I Got my Ipod, 3/16/2005. All is good.

IRC reveived my certified mail showing I qualiffied for my Ipod on 2/1/2005

AUTHOR: Eric - (U.S.A.)

I sent in my gift voucher for my Ipod, and I got a confirmation of its receipt by certified mail. My voucher stated I should recieve my gift within 4 weeks. I will update weekly until it arrives.

incentiverewardcenter Finally showed completion of my offer requirements

AUTHOR: Eric - (U.S.A.)

I checked my offer status the day after filing my report, and it now shows that I have completed my obligation and I have received a voucher.
The voucher is a little scary, because it states that they have the right to substitute a similar product, used product or refurbished product.
This might be a grand ripoff still.
I have sent my voucher in, it was certified and with a return receipt request.
I will update your website as the drama unfolds.
Thanx.