Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate

• Reported By: kathleen — Springfield Missouri
Instant Checkmate
4330 S. Valley View Blvd. Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Instant Checkmate Background check Las Vegas, Nevada

I signed up for this service to find an old friend.  I looked up the friend on their site before I signed up for the service.  They told me they had information on three people by his name.  After they took my money, they said they had 0 zero information on this name, then I called to get a refund and they put me off saying they would have to wait until I was in the system, however they charged my credit card instantly.  THESE PEOPLE ARE ULTIMATE SCAM ARTISTS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Instant-Checkmate-Background-check-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1044637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate