Complaint Review: Integra Financial

• Submitted: Tue, May 03, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, May 03, 2005

• Reported By:Santa Ynez California
Integra Financial
100-A Walnut St 197 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Integra Financial ripoff fake credit card promises with only bs Champlain New York

This company ripped me off by offering me a credit card with a limit of $2,000.00 with no intrest for 3 years then there after it would be a 5.9% apr which would help to improve my credit score and such. Since they knew so much about me I thought they were A legit company. I got my money back and now all of the sudden I saw my account online and they are trying to get sneaky by going through another comany name to do a collection to get the money again, which these people atated they were a collection agency and collecting for integra financial.Thier number is 1-866-849-1487. I am in the process of getting my money back from them. I would suggest that anyone has this same problem close your account and open another.

Vashti
Santa Ynez, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2005 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integra-Financial/Champlain-New-York/Integra-Financial-ripoff-fake-credit-card-promises-with-only-bs-Champlain-New-York-141428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integra Financial