Complaint Review: Internet Cash Machine - ICM Websites

• Submitted: Mon, August 02, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, August 02, 2010

• Reported By: MARK — PGH Pennsylvania United States of America
Internet Cash Machine - ICM Websites

Internet Cash Machine - ICM Websites FOR $2.97 ONLY ,YOU COULD LOSE $149.95 WITHIN 4 DAYS Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact customer service 1-877-863-3088, ext 144 and ask for Jennifer for a refund.

I SPENT $2.97 TO GET INFORMATION ON STARTING A COMPANY FOR AN INTERNET COMPANY. I PURCHASE IT ON A FRIDAY AT 6:05 PM EST. I DIDN'T CHECK MY EMAILS UNTIL THE FOLLOWING TUESDAY AND FOUND OUT I WAS CHARGED $149.95 ON MY CREDIT CARD TO JOIN THIS COMPANY. I CALLED ICM TO CANCEL THIS ACCOUNT AND THEY REFUSED BECAUSE I HAD UNTIL THAT MONDAY BEFORE 6:05 TO CANCEL FOR A REFUND. I WASN'T TOLD THAT I WOULD RECEIVE SOME TYPE OF INFORMATIO BY EMAIL FROM THEM THAT I JOINED THEIR COMPANY. I DIDN'T CHECK MY EMAILS UNTIL THE FOLLOWING TUESDAY.THIS SO-CALLED BUSINESS IS A MAJOR SCAM. WHEN I CALLED THEM AND TOLD THEM THAT I WASN'T INTERESTED IN JOINING THEM, THEY CANCELLED MY ACCOUNT BUT DIDN'T REFUND MY ACCOUNT. THIS IS TOTAL B.S.! IT WAS NEVER TOLD TO ME THAT I WOULD BE GETTING AN EMAIL FOR INFORMATION AND I DIDN'T KNOW I WOULD HAVE LESS THAN 72 HRS TO CANCEL. MY BANK TOLD ME THAT I HAD NO LEG TO STAND ON FOR A REFUND.IF I KNEW WHERE THEY WERE IT WOULDN'T BE A PRETTY SCENE. I WISH THE PUBLIC WOULD HAVE FULL KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS SCAM TO TOTALY SHUT THEM DOWN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2010 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Cash-Machine-ICM-Websites/internet/Internet-Cash-Machine-ICM-Websites-FOR-297-ONLY-YOU-COULD-LOSE-14995-WITHIN-4-DAYS-628274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Cash Machine - ICM Websites

AUTHOR: Director of Operations - (United States of America)

Thank you for your correspondence in connection with the above-referenced matter.

We are unable to locate this account with the name provided in the complaint. We would simply ask this customer to contact our office at 1-877-863-3088, ext 144 and ask for Jennifer at extension 144. Jennifer has been directed to immediately address and resolve your concerns, provide you a refund, or cancel your account.

Internet Cash Machine is a membership site that provides users with all the tools and information necessary to learn how to post product websites and mall webstores, as well as, launch products for auction on eBay.

In order to sign up for the Internet Cash Machine program, the customer MUST go thru the following steps.

1.     Client reaches Internet Cash Machine offer site through different
        internet advertisements.

2.     Client is directed to a sales landing page to enter preliminary
        information, in which there is a link at the bottom of the page to
        the Terms and Conditions of the signing up for the program.

3.     Then the customer must provide their credit card information on the
        secured payment page and must agree to the terms and conditions, that are
        conspicuously displayed no more than 80 pixels from the order submission button.??

Regardless, if this customer is not satisfied with the product, the charges or the customer service, Internet Cash Machine, as a customer service gesture will assure that this customers account is terminated and no further charges will be conducted on their account by our office.

Internet Cash Machine is committed to the success and satisfaction of all of its clients and conducts its business in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.  Please contact our office directly if we may be of any further assistance.

Respectfully yours,