Complaint Review: Intuit Payment Solutions

• Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: Kelly — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Intuit Payment Solutions
2632 Marine Way Mt. View, California United States of America

Intuit Payment Solutions Intuit Merchant Services Holding my companies and client's money without explanation. Mt. View, California

This is one of the two worst companies I have dealt with (the other is Flagship).

They are holding $1000 of our companies money without any explanation. Vince Trevor with the risk department is very difficult to reach and he wont return emails and phone calls. He will lie to you and tell you he sent out an email when he never did and after giving him the info he request, Intuit will still not release my company and clients money. I have never had a complaint nor a chargeback with my companyI feel this is all a ploy to hold our money while they earn interest on it. I will never process with them again. Anyway dont take my word for it, just Google Intuit Merchant Services Complaintsthere are many.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intuit-Payment-Solutions/Mt-View-California-94043/Intuit-Payment-Solutions-Intuit-Merchant-Services-Holding-my-companies-and-clients-money-1017863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intuit Payment Solutions