Complaint Review: Iolo Technologies, LLC

• Submitted: Thu, March 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 19, 2009

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Iolo Technologies, LLC
7470 North Figueroa Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Iolo Technologies, LLC Rebate invalid. Could not honor your request due to the following reason(s): $30 iolo rebate - Missing Proof of Previous Purchase. Los Angeles California

Rebate invalid. Could not honor your request due to the following reason(s): $30 iolo rebate - Missing Proof of Previous Purchase. Sent my rebate to two different places -- El Paso, TX and then was told to send to Miami, FL. I did everything correctly and sent all the information that was to be sent. The latest thing I was told to do was resend my resubmission card and any validating information.

After all this is said and done, I will bad-mouth this company to my friends, and whomever I know; and even other people whom I see buying it in the other stores that sell this product. I will not do the one year renewal for their software next year. This really gets my goat and I hope this company ends up loosing money! It isn't right for a company to rip-off people -- like they do!! This matter should be looked into! I wonder how many others see this the way I do? I also believe that many companies should not be selling this company's product, especially if they are rip-off artists.

Blondie
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2009 11:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iolo-Technologies-LLC/Los-Angeles-California-90041/Iolo-Technologies-LLC-Rebate-invalid-Could-not-honor-your-request-due-to-the-following-r-435818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iolo Technologies, LLC