Complaint Review: J D Byrider

• Reported By:Duluth Minnesota
J D Byrider
Duluth, Minnesota U.S.A.

J D Byrider rip-off swindler Duluth Minnesota

I am a poor single mother, who has bad credit. I heard the advertisement of how J D Byrider will help you establish credit and help you own a car.

I called and was immediately approved. The car I got was a 1995 Olds, the contract I signed, I owed $7,000. I was making $310.00 a month payments, after a year I thought that I was close to paying half of it off. I know I gave them $4,000. So I called and asked for a print out of what I still owed.

I still owed over $4500, I was floored. All the money I gave them, had gone towards the interest and only $99.00 went towards the car itself. I ended up giving them the car back and I am not being taken to court for $5,000!

Beryl
Duluth, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2003 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-D-Byrider/Duluth-Minnesota-55805/J-D-Byrider-rip-off-swindler-Duluth-Minnesota-46217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J D Byrider