Complaint Review: Jason Blevins

• Submitted: Thu, February 09, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, January 08, 2009

• Reported By:Alexandria Virginia
Jason Blevins
Herndon Area, Virginia U.S.A.

Jason Blevins ripoff LIAR, CHEATER - Close To DC Herndon, Virginia

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: She's not playing with a full deck of cards

*Consumer Comment: This lady is a con-artist

*Consumer Comment: Isn't this prostitution?

*Author of original report: Bill Paid on 2/11/06

I met this guy while he was in California for business during January 2006.

He promise to pay my cell phone bill or so I thought. He actually had me to log into my account and paid the bill via the computer. He even changed my cell phone address to his address in Virginia so that my cell phone company would accept the credit card charge with his name. He goes back to Virginia. I hear from my cell phone company that Mr. Blevins told Discover that he had a fradulent charge which is bogus. I emailed him asking what happened. He all of a sudden doesn't know who I am. I remind him that I'm the same person he saw in California on business and the same person he was calling on his cell phone. He all of a sudden remembers who I am but claims he didn't pay the bill. I called him a liar, and he all of a sudden doesn't want to be bothered. I'm sure this scam artist probably uses this when he travels all the time, promising women what he will do when all he does is leave you with bills. One of these days, Mr. Blevins, your wife is going to find out what you do when you're away with your supposingly "secret" Discover card and it's going to cost you more than the scam you are running on women.

The Woman Who Knows
Herndon, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2006 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-Blevins/Herndon-Area-Virginia/Jason-Blevins-ripoff-LIAR-CHEATER-Close-To-DC-Herndon-Virginia-175590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason Blevins

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

She's not playing with a full deck of cards

AUTHOR: Happy Pappy - (U.S.A.)

It is absolutely agregious that such an unstable person can post anything they like about an individual on the internet like this. For this reason, I am compelled to respond in the hopes of clearing my good name.

While visiting Bay Park CA (located near of San Diego), I was approached by this woman at a bar and grill. Myself, being a 53 year old man at the time, should have known better than to get engaged in conversation with such a younger woman. After all, I'm old enough to be her father. Yet she seemed very compelling.

To make a long story short, I bought her some drinks on my card, only to find out later that she had stolen the card number. The rest is history. Charges were disputed and no further contact was made with this young lady. And, regardless of her follow-up posting, payment was certainly never made.

One last clarification, I've been divorced for nearly 20 years now so perhaps she's confused me with another one of her victims.

She was featured in an article in the San Diego Union-Tribune a while back.

She used to work at a hotel and would steal the personal information and credit card info of the guests and then use their credit cards for fraudulant purchases and extortion.

Isn't this prostitution?

AUTHOR: Marc - (U.S.A.)

How much was your cell phone bill? You established what you are, I'm just haggling price here.

Bill Paid on 2/11/06

AUTHOR: Porsha - (U.S.A.)

This same bill was paid on 2/11/06. Hopefully, this will end nonpayment status, but only time will tell.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC