Complaint Review: Jim walters

• Updated: Tue, February 08, 2011

• Reported By: betsy — livingston Louisiana United States of America
Jim walters
baton rouge, Louisiana United States of America

Jim walters Jim Walter company did not finish my home. I was left to pay to have it finished myself. baton rouge, Louisiana

I am trying to find someone who has or is experiencing these problems in Louisiana. My home was built 3 years ago. No one finished it. I called the contractor daily and never received a call back or a call from anyone for that matter. But when i was 10 days or late, the phone rang off the hook harassing me and threatening to take my home; calling me irresponsible for not paying my bills on time. Talk about a nightmare! Then i find out that they do not report anything to the bureau. My husband had to finish our home out of our own pocket. We have 4 kids to support and there's no way we can just go "stay somewhere else" when our home is falling apart. Any help is appreciated!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2011 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-walters/baton-rouge-Louisiana-/Jim-walters-Jim-Walter-company-did-not-finish-my-home-I-was-left-to-pay-to-have-it-finis-692464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jim walters