bearing

• Submitted: Wed, February 02, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 04, 2010

• Reported By:fullerton California
John Robert Powers
johnrobertpowers.com , California U.S.A.

John Robert Powers ripoff, misleading Inland Empire, Ontario California

*Consumer Comment: John Robert Powers is Awesome!

This is such a ripoff
I worked as a talent scout, never got paid
signed up for classes, in order to "start the work they really wanted me for" Classes weren't even credentialed.

In fact they were always cancelled without prior notice
Ripped off about 3,000 dollars of my money- that I never utilized in there classes Asked to speak with someone to get my money back, they tell me that I couldn't because I had already signed there 1 year contract which says that I'm agreeing to there classes.

Schooling is shitty- I took an acting class (2) classes
and a singing class- when I can already sing better than the uncredentialed instructor.

The work that was supposedly waiting for me, never saw it. These people look professional, act professional, might even have a legit contract- legally, BUT ALL IS MISLEADING.

Tanesha
fullerton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2005 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Robert-Powers/California/John-Robert-Powers-ripoff-misleading-Inland-Empire-Ontario-California-129889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Robert Powers

John Robert Powers is Awesome!

AUTHOR: JRP - (USA)

I don't even understand your complaint.  It's kinda all over the place.  I went through John Robert Powers myself and within 6 months had an agent.  Within 3 months of getting my agent I booked my first commercial.  That one commercial paid me way more than what I paid to go to John Robert Powers.  It sounds to me like you are the type of person who just complains about everything and is negative about everything.  Negative thoughts breed negative circumstances.  No one can tell me that John Robert Powers is a ripp-off because I went through the classes and got work because of them.  How is that a ripp-off?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC