Complaint Review: Just Energy

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: sylee3 — NEWFIELD New York United States of America
Just Energy

Just Energy Scummy bunch of scheisters! Avoid them at any cost. I bought their spiel, and I suffered as a result. Prices are not competitive. After I moved, they screwed me cause I wouldn't continue with the Just Energy, Scam, Untrustworthy, Avoid Internet

AVOID Just Energy.  Quick talking salesmen, who will rip you off.  Rates are not competitive, and they charged me $50 when I moved out of my apartment.  Never deal with this company if you want a truth in advertising and a good deal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Energy/internet/Just-Energy-Scummy-bunch-of-scheisters-Avoid-them-at-any-cost-I-bought-their-spiel-a-994846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Energy